We’re looking forward to meeting you at the upcoming Nutri Ingredient Summit (NIS), at the Transamerica Expo Centre, Sao Paulo, Brazil, on the 30 and 31 May 2023. We will be showcasing a range of prototypes featuring our ingredients that enable our customers to meet everyday market trends, as well as sharing the highlights of our new proprietary research on naturalness in food and drink.
Be sure to stop by Booth 2-25 to discover how our innovative ingredient solutions are helping our customers around the world to meet global and local market trends. Prototypes featuring our ingredients will be available to sample, so come and give them a try and chat to our on-hand experts about our work across sugar reduction, fibre fortification, texture and stabilisation!
Here’s what you can expect from our five prototypes:
- Orange Flavoured Muffin, boasting a 54% reduction in total sugars thanks to ERYTESSE™ Erythritol.
- Cranberry Flavoured Energy Drink with 98% reduction in total sugars, sweetened with ERYTESSE™ Erythritol and OPTIMIZER STEVIA® Sweetener.
- Peanut Butter Flavoured UHT drink fortified with PROMITOR® Soluble Fibre, with 28g of protein ad sweetened with OPTIMIZER STEVIA® Sweetener.
- Cappuccino Flavoured Dairy Supplement for Seniors, fortified with PROMITOR® fibre, with 17g of protein1 and sweetened with OPTIMIZER STEVIA® Sweetener.
- Caramelised Onion with Whiskey flavoured Vegan Mayonnaise featuring CLARIA® Functional Clean-Label Starch and STAMIST® Starch, to meet plant-based and stabilisation requirements.
At 12:30pm on the 30 May, our colleague Renata Benites Martins, Consumer Insights Manager, LATAM, will also be presenting our brand-new proprietary research on ‘Naturalness in Food and Drink from the Consumer Perspective’, in the NIS Application Trends space.
Registration for the NIS 2023 is free until Friday 26 May, and you can sign up to attend here.