The behaviours that underpin our culture of innovation
Curiosity opens unseen possibilities and unheard voices - growing our understanding of our world, our customers and each other.
- Ask questions instead of making assumptions
- Listen without judgement
- Look up and out to bring in fresh perspectives
Challenge is at the heart of honest conversation that strengthen relationships and enable us to get to better decisions faster.
- Invite challenge and be open to feedback
- Call out opportunity to improve when we see it
- Speak our truth and say what's needed in the moment
Creating flow focuses us on removing obstacles and trusting each other to work in more agile and responsive ways.
- Know when to step in, and when to trust others to deliver
- Bring creativity to constraints
- Find opportunities to remove obstacles for others
Courage pushes us to imagine new possibilities that spark creativity and take smart risks that accelerate innovation.
- Stand proudly behind ideas that inspire you
- Ask if we're being ambitious enough
- See mistakes as fuel for learning
We protect our people; this is foundational to our business
- We always watch out for the safety of ourselves and others
- We proactively identify safety risks and take the appropriate actions to report or fix them
- We take responsibility for ensuring the right tools, support and skills are in place at work
We do what is right, no matter what
- We act as a positive role model for the people around us
- We speak up against inappropriate actions and behaviours
- We always do what we know is right, even when under significant pressure
We treat people fairly and value the world we live in
- We are open, honest and fair in the way we conduct ourselves
- We treat everyone the same, always seeking to listen and understand the views of others
- We take positive actions to protect and value the environment we live in
Code of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics helps guide how we do business and defines what stakeholders can expect from us.
Nothing matters more to us than safety. We simply don’t do something unless we can do it safely.