Committed to quality
We have been maintaining high standards of quality for over 100 years and expect our suppliers to do the same. Potential suppliers are assessed based on quality, risk, service and value and ranked according to our standards.
Need to know
We see diversity as a key driver of business performance, growth and innovation and value the competitive edge it brings to our sourcing practices.
In order to develop a supply base that reflects the diverse global marketplace, we are committed to ensuring that all companies are given fair consideration to provide goods and services to our business.
We believe a diverse supply base helps us:
- Better understand and serve a broad spectrum of customers
- Sustain and progressively transform our supply chain by reflecting the demographics of the community we operate in
- Provide economic development opportunities for diverse suppliers
We are keen to work with a mix of suppliers from around the world and encourage all certified businesses to complete a new supplier form. If you match our needs, we will be in touch.
Diversity suppliers can be certified by one of the following agencies:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or regional affiliate
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) or regional affiliate
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Development Council (CAMSC)
- Minority Supplier Development Council--UK (MSDUK)
- Minority Supplier Development Council--China (MSD-China)
- WEConnect International
- South Africa Supplier Development Council (SASDC)
- Supply Nation
- US Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Certifying government agency
- Certifying state agency
- Certifying local municipalities
Our objective is to create long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with diverse suppliers globally. If you’re interested in becoming a supplier, fill in one of our new supplier form.
To ensure smooth processing of your invoice please follow the process below.
- Invoices must reference a valid machine-printed purchase order number, or they will be rejected and not processed for payment
- Future communications and order information require current contact information. When contact details change, please email us at [email protected]
If you have a payment related query, click on the appropriate below to contact your local team:
* North America: in order to simplify our payment process, please make sure that all invoices are sent directly to our Global Shared Services centre. Send your invoice as a .pdf or .tif file to:[email protected]
- Send only one invoice per .pdf attachment
- Multiple attachments per email are fine
Send any other questions to: [email protected]