Choosing the right sweetener solution can be a long, difficult process because it requires high-level expertise to effectively replace sugar, while maintaining a great taste experience. That’s why we have created Sweetener University™, the first online sweetener-based scientific program of its kind.
For module one of the Sweetener University™ curriculum, we’ll start at the beginning with Sweetener Fundamentals, covering the fundamentals of formulating with sweeteners:
- Why are there so many sweeteners?
- What sourcing considerations are there for sweeteners?
- What variables impact the performance of sugar reduced products?
- What challenges can sweeteners solve in food and beverage formulation?
- Do manufacturing and processing have an impact on formulation choices?
With a curriculum designed by scientists for scientists, Sweetener University™ is your chance to learn more, ask questions and solve even your toughest sweetener formulation challenges. More Sweetener University™ webinars will air throughout the coming year.
Don’t miss the first webinar of our brand new syllabus, airing at 9am (CST) on Wednesday 22 July 2020.
Register here to attend Sweetener Fundamentals – What You Need to Know about Sweetener Taste and Functionality
Sweetener University™ is part of our newly launched Sweetener Vantage™ Expert Systems a set of innovative sweetener solution design tools to help formulators create sugar-reduced food and drink using low calorie sweeteners. Learn more here.