We are listed on the London Stock Exchange under TATE.L.
In the United States, American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) trade on the NASD (OTC) under TATYY (each ADR is equivalent to 4 ordinary shares).
Find out how we performed to year ended 31 March 2016. All figures relate to continuing operations, 2015 figures are indicated in brackets.
- Sales: £2.355billion (£2.341billion)
- Adjusted profit before tax: £193million (£184million) excluding exceptional items, amortisation of acquired intangible assets, net retirement benefit interest prepared on a proportionately consolidated basis
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share1 excluding exceptional items, amortisation of acquired intangible assets, net retirement benefit interest and the tax effect of these items: 37.7p (55.7p)
- Return on capital employed: 11.3% (12.2%)
- Net debt: £504 million (£353 million)
- Interest cover: 10.7 times (10.7 times2)
- Gearing: 42% (59%)
- Total dividend per share: 28.0p (28p)
(1) For continuing operations. Year before also restated equity accounting for joint ventures
(2) Under proportionate consolidation basis as calculated for bank covenants