We are listed on the London Stock Exchange under TATE.L.
In the United States, American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) trade on the NASD (OTC) under TATYY (each ADR is equivalent to 4 ordinary shares).
Find out how we performed to year ended 31 March 2016. All figures relate to continuing operations, 2015 figures are indicated in brackets.
- Sales: £2.753 billion (£2.355 billion)
- Adjusted profit before tax: £271million (£193 million) excluding exceptional items, amortisation of acquired intangible assets, and net retirement benefit interest, prepared on an equity accounted basis
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share, adjusted by adding back exceptional items, amortisation of acquired intangible assets, net retirement benefit interest, the tax effect of these items and tax items that themselves meet the definition of an exceptional item: 47.1p (34.5p)
- Return on capital employed: 14.3% (11.3%)
- Net debt1: £452 million (£434 million)
- Interest cover2: 13.9 times (10.7 times)
- Gearing1: 34% (42%)
- Total dividend per share: 28.0p (28.0p)
(1) These metrics have been calculated using the results of both continuing and discontinued operations
(2) Interest cover has been calculated using the same basis as set out in the Group’s external financial covenants